Important Information Regarding COVID-19
In recognition of ongoing news reports and the continued spread of the COVID-19 virus, we realize our patients have questions. As dedicated health care professionals, we want you to know that we remain as diligent as ever in protecting the health and safety of our patients and staff. Our practice strictly adheres to and exceeds the standards for infection control by wearing personal protective gear, using hospital-grade disinfectants, practicing the latest sterilization protocols, utilizing single-use disposable materials, and more. Every effort we have in place is to ensure the safety of our patients and staff. We want you to know that we are monitoring this situation very closely, and we will keep you updated regularly.
Our office now has a tentative soft reopening date of Monday, 5/4/2020.
Our office hours will be adjusted: Monday to Friday 8am to 4:30pm, Saturday 8am to 3pm.
Please be aware this opening date and adjusted hours are subject to change due to the fluidity of the situation.
Please read through the following measures that we’re taking to maintain safety of our patients and staff.
- Wellness screening forms to be filled prior to the appointment. We kindly request that you reschedule your appointment if you are experiencing any of these symptoms: coughing, fever, chills, respiratory symptoms (runny nose or congestion), sore throat, body aches, shortness of breath, loss of taste and/or smell, nausea, vomiting. And if you or someone you have been in contact with have come in contact with a person who has tested positive for COVID-19 in the past two weeks.
- Temperature is recorded each visit.
- Garage/curbside check-in: Patients and/or their Parent/Guardian “Check-In” from their car upon arrival at the office to eliminate having too many patients in our waiting areas, especially on Saturdays.
- ONLY PATIENTS (and one parent or guarantor for patients under 18) are to enter treatment area and office (if possible). Additional family members who are not scheduled will need to wait in the vehicle.
- Our waiting room will no longer have magazines, pamphlets, games or toys.
- Preprocedural rinse with either peroxyl or hydrogen peroxide mix prior to procedures.
- COVID-19 Risk Consent Form will need to be signed. You can bring in a signed consent form or sign in office.
Symptoms of coronavirus are reported as flu-like, with varying degrees of severity. While we do not know everything about this virus to date, individuals who are elderly and/or immunocompromised appear to be the most at risk of a severe infection. To ensure your health and safety, and the health and safety of everyone at our practice, please reschedule your appointment if you or a member of your household has a cough, fever, and/or flu-like symptoms. In addition, please reschedule your appointment if you have traveled to any areas within the past 14 days that are at high risk for contracting the coronavirus.
We thank you in advance and extend our gratitude for your understanding and cooperation. Together, we can help keep everyone as safe and healthy as possible. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact our office, and one of our staff members will be more than happy to assist you.
For further information, including measures to keep yourself healthy, visit the following links: